Postal, Parcel & E-Commerce Logistics Trolley
The Polly has been developed as the next generation of postal / parcel distribution ideal for eFulfilment.
Using the extensive lean and postal experience of K Hartwall, the Polly has been developed as the next generation of postal / parcel distribution ideal for eFulfilment.
Two folding stillages are transported onto a locking stackable pallet with the advantage of rolling off and being used as final distribution unit. It is easy & fast to assemble, and fully stackable when folded or assembled. The ergonomic unit features a half drop-down gate on each side and is ideal for merchandising operations in retail locations where space is at a premium.
The Polly is a foldable roll container optimized for manual handling operations.
Using the associated adaptor pallet, the unit can be double-stacked during transportation providing extremely high vehicle fill both outbound and reverse logistics.
The platform allows different product streams to be combined in a highly flexible solution resulting in major efficiency improvements in your supply chain.
Empty units can be folded and stacked 5 times more efficiently than rigid cages both in transit and storage.
An added benefit is that the adaptor pallet allows stacked Pollys to be stored at high level freeing up valuable operational space.
- Easy and fast to assemble or fold: one person operation
- Fully stackable when folded or assembled
- Significantly improved vehicle cubic fill in both outbound and return logistics
- Ergonomic unit with half drop-down gates on each side
- Ideal for merchandising operations in retail locations where space is at a premium.
- External Dimensions: 1000mm x 600mm x 1140mm
- Internal Dimensions: 962mm x 518m 972mm
- Unit Tare Weight: 51kg
- Finish: Zinc electro-plated + lacquer
- Safe working load: 500kg
- Loaded Units (13,5m trailer) 52
- Stacked Units (13,5m trailer) 260
- Max Stacking (loaded on a pallet) 2 High
- Max Stacking (nested) 5 High
- Castors Size: Ø 100mm, 2 fixed, 4 swivel
- Wheel tread: CPD, PU, Sandwich or Rubber
- External Dimensions: 1023mm x 1203mm x 169mm
- Unit Tare Weight: 46kg
- Safe Working Load: 1000kg