4 Sided Roll Cage Trolley
Our 4 Sided H Frame Roll Cage enables fast & efficient material handling reducing manual handling & labour.
Trusted by over 200 Australian Companies, allowing them to reduce handling in the Supply Chain, Save up to 80% Space and avoid personal injury.
4 Sided Roll Cage Trolley RC142
The 4-Sided H frame Rollcage, also referred to also known as the Stock Distribution Trolley it is extremely versatile and cost-effective, and can provide efficiency in many different applications, including distribution centres, supermarkets and the retail industry in general.
Using our distribution roll cage trolley enables fast and efficient material handling throughout the supply chain, and reduces manual handling required in the supply chain. The efficient nestability of the distribution roll cage trolley makes operations faster and return logistics more cost-effective.
Our 4 Sided Roll Cage trolley is currently used quite extensively though out Europe commonly known as roll containers or compactainers.
- Using a 4 Sided Roll Cage Trolley enable fast and efficient material handling reducing manual handling required in the supply chain.
- Manual handling is minimised resulting in less product damage and personal injury
- Ergonomic design reduces secondary packaging and shrink wrapping needed
- Strong construction with very high quality wheels and forks granting low rollcage trolley maintenance costs
- The roll cage trolley can help save time and space throughout the whole supply chain; from supplier to distribution centre to the supermarket.
- Roll cage trolleys supply better vehicle fill with larger loads
- Nestability makes operations faster and return logistics more efficient, saving up to 80% space
- Roll cage trolleys enable mixed loads
- Ongoing repair and maintenance capability from Retailquip
- Two fixed shelves
- Castors 2 x Swivel & 2 x Fixed
- Wheels with sealed precision stainless steel roller bearings
- Two retraining straps with hooks
- Nestable H Frame
- Dimensions: 1770 x 800 x 760 mm
- Weight: 48kg
- Maximum working load: 500kg
- Loading volume per roll cage ca 1m³
- Nesting increment: 235mm