Location: Brendale, QLD
Position: Part Time
We are seeking a well organised Business and Sales Support person to assist our growing Sales and Business development team. Retailquip is a progressive National business currently going through a growth phase. We provide supermarket and logistic equipment to the major retailers, freight providers and manufacturers within the grocery and general merchandise sectors.
This is a part time position that will lead to a full time position in the new year. Based in Brendale north of Brisbane, you would be joining a lively and busy national support office.
You will be the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike supporting our National Sales and Business development team principally assisting with:
- Data entry and processing of sales orders. Full training provided but an understanding of MYOB would be an advantage.
- Obtaining quotes and booking freight, both local and interstate.
- Maintain and update our customer management system.
- Assist with Sales initiatives, pricelists and updates, quotations, catalogues etc.
- Other general office duties and customer service as required.
Ideally you will be energetic, articulate, extremely well organised, process driven and keen to learn and grow with our business. A high skill level in Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint would be an advantage.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business and will negotiate an attractive salary dependant on experience and skill set.
If you would like to apply, please submit your application via the Contact Form on the right, including a Cover Letter + Resume with your skills & qualifications.
No agency calls please.