Push, Pull & Steer loads up to 15,000kg
The MasterTug Range, features a durable drive wheel that aids traction and robust zinc coated steel couplings. The tug’s self-adjusting castor guard removes any foot trap risks and the maintenance-free battery is both convenient and safe.
Designed to push, pull and steer wheeled loads weighing up to 15,000 kg – with internal weight packs provide the traction, the dual secured mast gives the machine a robustness and the AC drive motor ensures maximum power even at low speed.
An automatic tiller cut off maximises operator safety and the option of an interchangeable battery ensures the machine is available for use 24 hours a day.
- MT300+ which can move up to 3,000kg
- MT400+ which can move up to 4,000kg
- MT600+ which can move up to 6,000kg
- MT800+ which can move up to 8,000kg
- MT1200+ which can move up to 10,000kg
- MT1500+ which can move up to 15,000kg
- MT2000+ which can move up to 20,000kg
As part of the Electric Tug range, they feature a mast secured at either end for strength and an automatic braking system that brings the tug and load to a stop if the controls are released.
The electric tug uses hydraulic weight transfer for traction and the AC drive motor provides all the power it needs.
All couplings are made from zinc coated steel for strength and the industrial drive wheel is long-lasting and provides the perfect amount of traction.
- Powerful yet easy to use electric tug mover
- Reduces compensation claims
- Improves safety
- Reduces manual handling
- Low maintenance, high power electric tug
- Increases productivity
- Compact size
- Supplied with full 1-year guarantee
- Battery Monitoring System
- FEA tested steel chassis
- Dual Secured Mast
- AC Drive Motor
- Self Adjusting Castor Guard
- Hydraulic Weight Transfer
- Emergency Stop Button
- Anti Crush Button
- Polyurethane Wheels